Join us for our Connecting with Community network meeting in May.
- Connecting you with Altogether Autism, Catherine Trezona, national manager, Altogether Autism
- Nathan Findlay, Explore Specialist Advice NZ
- Bethany Hughes – Autism from a teenager perspective
- Light refreshments and networking
THERE IS NO CHARGE TO ATTEND but please let us know you are attending for catering purposes. Everyone is welcome.
RSVP by Monday 6 May,027 808 3951, 0800 273 463 or 03 214 3179 or (If registering by email, please add the network region in the subject line and let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
Parking: No parking at the venue but there are paid car parks around the building and a car park in Don Street.
* Out of respect to people with sensory sensitivities, please avoid wearing perfume, deodorant and other strong smells. We would also appreciate if you could keep your phone on silent.