Autism and other neurodiversities – what’s in it for your workplace?
Price and to purchase:
Refunds up to 7 days before event
Eventbrite’s fee is nonrefundable
3.5 hours (plus a 30 minute break)
This Autism in the Workplace – Fitting the Job to the Worker course covers:
- how to recognise the strengths and support needs of autistic job seekers and workers
- practical strategies to assess the barriers to employment in your workplace
- tools to remove these barriers when recruiting autistic talent
1. Autism and other neurodiversities – what’s in it for your workplace?
2. Tips for autism-friendly recruitment – an overview
- Attracting, recruiting and keeping autistic talent
3. Fitting the job to the worker
- Developing job descriptions
- Advertising your opportunities to attract autistic job-seekers
4. Interviewing for success
- Identifying candidates’ strengths
- The impact of rapport (or lack of it)
- Disclosure dilemmas
Delivered in a classroom environment
Informed by autistic advisors
Delivered by autism specialists
We look forward to seeing you at Autism in the Workplace – Fitting the Job to the Worker.
Out of respect to people with sensory sensitivities, please avoid wearing perfume, deodorant and other strong smells.