With the vast amount of information available online, finding credible information on autism – is a challenge. Altogether Autism can provide you with the information you need.
We are autism specialists. Our research and information team individually researches every request for information. You can trust the information we provide because:
- We research information from scientific journals and other reliable sources
- We are up-to-date with the latest research and evidence based practices
- Our Professional Expert Group gives us advice on clinical best practices
- Our Consumer Reference Group gives us advice on lived experience
- Our PRISM facilitators have an in-depth knowledge of the autism spectrum and associated issues
- We have an independent auditor who checks the information we send you for quality and quantity
- In 2017, 99% of our requesters rated the information they received from us as excellent/good.
We strive to provide information that meets the needs of each specific request and that it contains a wide range of relevant, evidence-based material.
We supply information to autistic people, to parents, educators, support workers, GPs, police and any other professional working with adults or children on the autism spectrum.
We are all about autism for all – Altogether Autism.
Feedback about our information
- You are providing a really great service for clinicians such as me – it would take me a long time to track all of this down
- The difficulty has always been knowing what information I need, altogether Autism discussed and suggested the information. It has helped enormously
- The information was great and game me a lot of ideas of which direction to take. Everyone I have dealt with in this process was fantastic!
If you would like information on any autism-related topic, get in touch with one of the team at Altogether Autism today.
Meet the team at Altogether Autism – we are a diverse bunch with a wide range of experience.
For our more complex requests, Altogether Autism has a panel of professionals who work in a number of different fields around the country. This panel, along with a consultant clinical psychologist, provide the latest information on autism spectrum, and issues surrounding autism spectrum.