Altogether Autism is a free, nationwide autism information and advisory service. We’re funded by Whaikaha, Ministry of Disabled People in partnership between Your Way | Kia Roha and Parent to Parent New Zealand
Altogether Autism is owned and operated by Your Way | Kia Roha.
Charity Registration Number: CC26090.
We are a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to offering health and disability information, advice and equipment to enable people to live the life you choose. To find out more visit www.yourwaykiaroha.nz
Our approved place of business is at 20 Palmerston Street, Hamilton, 3204, New Zealand.
With the vast amount of information available online, finding credible information on autism is a challenge. Altogether Autism can provide you with the information you need.
We strive to provide information that meets the needs of each specific request and is informed by lived experience, professional best practice and trusted research.
We have an auditor who checks the information we send you for quality and quantity.
People who receive information from us consistently rate us highly.
You can trust the information we provide because our team includes
- autistic people
- family/whānau with lived experience of autism
- professionals with experience working with autistic people
- researchers who are up-to-date with published autism research and relevant services
Feedback about our information
- You are providing a really great service for clinicians such as me – it would take me a long time to track all of this down
- The difficulty has always been knowing what information I need, altogether Autism discussed and suggested the information. It has helped enormously
- The information was great and game me a lot of ideas of which direction to take. Everyone I have dealt with in this process was fantastic!
If you would like information on any autism-related topic, get in touch with one of the team at Altogether Autism today.
Download the flyer or for more resources
Meet the Team
Meet the team at Altogether Autism – we are a diverse bunch with a wide range of experience.
Professional Advisory Group
For our more complex requests, Altogether Autism has a panel of professionals who work in a number of different fields around the country. This panel, along with a consultant clinical psychologist, provide the latest information on autism spectrum, and issues surrounding autism spectrum.