Join us for our Connecting with Community network meeting in May.
- Connecting you with Altogether Autism, Catherine Trezona, national manager, Altogether Autism
- Promoting happiness in autism, Jenny Lee, facilitator, Tips for Autism
- Live Chat, Altogether Autism, Jamie-Leigh Timoti, Live chat agent, Altogether Autism
- Light refreshments and networking
THERE IS NO CHARGE TO ATTEND but please let us know you are attending for catering purposes. Everyone is welcome. RSVP by Friday 26 April, 027 808 3952 or 0508 236 236
Thursday 2 May 2019 • 10am – 2pm – Rotorua Youth Centre, Rimu Room, 6 Te Ngae Road, Rotorua
Learn how Altogether Autism can support you, gather new taonga for your autism kete, gain greater understanding and appreciation of autism, ask questions and share your journey in a safe and supportive place. Enjoy light refreshments as you network with others in our autism community.
* Out of respect to people with sensory sensitivities, please avoid wearing perfume, deodorant and other strong smells. We would also appreciate if you could keep your phone on silent.